Saturday, November 28, 2015

Walking Pictures

It has been a while since I shared some of my walking pictures, the photographs I take with my smart phone while I'm on one of my walks across the island. Not always, but every now and then I will share a compilation of those pics on Instagram, so if you are curious to see them in 'real time' you can follow me there via @caatjes_artsy_stuff.

Here are some pics of the last few months for your viewing pleasure:











The next pics I took last week when I was in Harlingen (that's where the ferry arrives on the main land). I was staying in a hotel there after traveling for work when it was too late to catch the ferry at night. Early in the next morning after my stay I shot these photographs on the way to the ferry terminal:


Never let it be said I don't live in a beautiful country. People in the Netherlands often have a tendency to want to travel to the most exotic places, but I find a lot of beauty and interest can be found practically at our doorstep. Keep your eyes open and it's right there.

Hope you enjoyed these pictures and I wish you a wonderful and artsy weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos of a gorgeous place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy the stunning pictures that you take and share with us. If I lived so near to the water, I would take tons of pictures of the water and especially any type of boat. The boats with the sails are stunning. I can see a wall collage of different boats. Thanks for sharing your homeland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cool thing about the beach and the sea is that they're different every day. I never get tired of either.

      Delete
  3. Your pictures totally verify how beautiful of a country that you live in, Carin. It's so pretty there. Would love to visit someday but since I know I won't [I don't fly!], seeing your pics "is" my visit. Thanks so much for sharing with us. (Hugs)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...