Sunday, May 17, 2015

Mail art + an update on the Snail Mail List

About ten days ago I introduced you to the Snail Mail List, my new ongoing list of adresses to send my snail mail to.  You can read all about it here. The list has about 30 people on it now (thank you my blogsy people!), and that is a very nice amount for someone who makes about six to eight cards at a time every few weeks.

Here's the latest bunch of collage cards that I made:









I really enjoyed working with these browns and beiges and ochres. Now two of these have already been taken for other occasions, but the rest of them will be going to the first six people on the Snail Mail List! I guess that means the list is now officially in operation. ;-)

If you have not signed up yet and would like to, check out the rules in this post and then mail me at c.m.j.winkelman[at]home.nl or pm me through Facebook or leave a message through the contact form in the sidebar. You will find the rules are pretty much non existent for the both of us. ;-)


Hope you are all getting wonderful mail or making some, be it snail or otherwise.

Wishing you all a wonderful and artsy day!

14 comments:

  1. Your colors a so nice. You have very impressive magazines that you use for your displays. Here in the states, most magazines have the same pictures in the women magazines. I keep looking for the unusual but, not with much luck. Your doodling and markings make everything neat and interesting.
    Barb J
    North Carolina
    USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of my images come from two magazines: Flow and Happinez. Flow Magazine has an international edition which is also available in the states. I'm not so much looking for the unusual as just images I like and those two do have amazing imagery. You can find more about flow on http://www.flowmagazine.com by the way.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely awesome collage cards. Something I have never tried before, but you have inspired me to try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lottie, I love collage so I hope you do try it.

      Delete
  3. I still owe you a card! I haven't forgotten. I just haven't made anything worthy of you! ;-)
    And I'm slow.
    Taking snail-mail to the next level. At least I can over-achieve sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not keeping score Lynn, just send me whatever you like. I love the sense of humour in your cards.

      Delete
  4. Absoluut weer heel mooie combinaties !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ja, de onderste hangt hier nu te prikborden!
    Dankjewel. En een kaart nasr jou is onderweg :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fijn dat-ie is aangekomen Bernardine. Ben benieuwd wat er door mijn brievenbus gaat komen! :-)

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on reaching your 100 goal! I have enjoyed following your progress.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...