Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Impressions of Schiermonnikoog - part three

From March 24 to 29 I went on vacation to Schiermonnikoog, which is another Dutch Wadden Sea Island. I took hundreds and hundreds of photographs and wanted to share some of the highlights with you, my blogsy people, in a series of four posts.

Hope you enjoy the view of another island for a change. I will just let the pictures speak for themselves, but if you have any questions about what you're seeing please don't hesitate to ask. I just want you to share in my wonderful stay in this wonderful place!














10 comments:

  1. Wauw Caatje, you make really great pictures! Of course Schier is beautiful but you really catch the treasures with your camera!
    Bye, Wanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. To me it's always just a matter of clicking at the right time and right angle. The picture's already there for the taking. ;-)

      Delete
  2. These are lovely pictures, Caatje! :]
    What a wonderful tour through your camera.
    Take care ~xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking at pictures from another part of the world is so interesting. Thanks for sharing.
    Barb
    USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome Barb, glad you like my little tour.

      Delete
  4. You take such lovely pictures, thank you so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Susan, so happy you enjoy them.

      Delete
  5. Really beautiful photos, Caatje...so wonderfully composed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, glad you like them.

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...