Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Impressions of Schiermonnikoog - part four

From March 24 to 29 I went on vacation to Schiermonnikoog, which is another Dutch Wadden Sea Island. I took hundreds and hundreds of photographs and wanted to share some of the highlights with you, my blogsy people, in a series of four posts.

Hope you enjoy the view of another island for a change. I will just let the pictures speak for themselves, but if you have any questions about what you're seeing please don't hesitate to ask. I just want you to share in my wonderful stay in this wonderful place!














10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Jen, looks like you beat the word verification at least once, haha!

      Delete
  2. Hello from South Africa. Your photos are beautiful! Especially the birds. And I'm enjoying your art journaling. I'm more of a scrapbooker, but also do a bit of art journaling from time to time. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog Alison! And thank you so much for your nice comment!

      Delete
  3. I have truly enjoyed all your pictures...thank you for sharing! What is the bird with cute curled feather on top of his head?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lapwing. Over here it's a bird that indicates spring.

      Delete
  4. Prachtige foto's Carin, die foto van die kieviet is echt geweldig

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je wel Carla. Mooi he, die regenboog op zijn vleugel?

      Delete
  5. I really like the photo of the anchor best of all!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...