Monday, April 8, 2013

Impressions of Schiermonnikoog - part two

From March 24 to 29 I went on vacation to Schiermonnikoog, which is another Dutch Wadden Sea Island. I took hundreds and hundreds of photographs and wanted to share some of the highlights with you, my blogsy people, in a series of four posts.

Hope you enjoy the view of another island for a change. I will just let the pictures speak for themselves, but if you have any questions about what you're seeing please don't hesitate to ask. I just want you to share in my wonderful stay in this wonderful place!














8 comments:

  1. Loving your series of holiday photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynette, so happy you enjoy them.

      Delete
  2. Caatje, what kind of bird is that? It looks like warmth is trying to break through the icy edges there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually had to look it up. I mean I know what it is in Dutch, a 'kievit', but in English? Thanks to google I now know it's called a 'lapwing'. Learn something new everyday!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, peaceful, living photos. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Caatje! What kind of bird is that second from bottom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lapwing (she said as if she had not looked it up first, haha).

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...