Friday, January 18, 2013

Photography Friday

Time for another Photography Friday! Enjoy!

This pond keeps seducing me to take pictures of it from all angles.

I was fascinated by the star shapes on the inside of these cut down tree stems.

A tree convention in the midst of the forest.

My assistant glued himself to the wall.

Everywhere are remnants of the heavy rain fall of the past months.

My Christmas gift to myself. The full set of Pitt Big Brush Markers. Wheee!

My love affair with empty tree branches continues....

....and continues....

....and continues.

Oh art supplies, you are so pretty and colourful!

We had snow...

...actual real white snow!

Wishing you all a wonderful and artsy weekend! Make it a good one!

14 comments:

  1. Your photos are stunning Caatje... as always... and those brush markers... delicious... such gorgeous colors...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't believe I finally own the whole set! (Been craving them forever!)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love branches, too. And the snow scenes make me wistful...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we had even more snow in the past few days!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! I love your photos, especially the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely photos. The stars inside of the tree trunks are so interesting! I wonder what causes them. I am a huge fan of the Pitt brush pens...your collection is amazing! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure there's a perfect explanation for those stars, but I have no idea what it is. ;-) And those pens are my favorites too.

      Delete
  6. h, I bet those downed trees would make beautiful walking staffs. And of course, cats and art supplies are just plain irresistible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I can't get enough of cats or art supplies either. Sometimes the cat is ON the art supplies which is a little less practical, haha.

      Delete
  7. Oh my... wonderful photos! Super fun!!
    The photo of your art supplies... makes me smile, ear to ear! :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love looking at art supply photos so I keep shooting them myself as well.

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...