Thursday, March 12, 2015

Scenes from the Midori

I'm still very much in love with my Midori Traveler's Notebook. It's becoming a real work horse for me. I use it as my calendar/planner and to do list, an idea book for artsy stuff and just as a general notebook.
I've also recently added some loose pieces of paper and notecards in the back with a clip so that I can make sketches or do journal writing on the go and then add those later to my journal. That way I don't have to bring both my journal and my midori with me everywhere.

So just because I love this book so much, here are some scenes from my Midori.











I love how it holds everything I need on the go together and I also still really like the size of it and the beautiful leather of the cover that gets more and more scratched as I take it everywhere. ;-)

I really feel like I found my ideal all in one planner/notebook.

I suppose this post can only be appreciated by fellow stationery or planner addicts, but I happen to know that there are plenty of those among my blogsy people, so this one is for you. ;-)

Wishing you all a wonderful and artsy day!


8 comments:

  1. I can see why you love it so!! It is filled to the brim with Vitality and Life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered a midori at 2am this morning. I love yours. Which calendar do you use? You are continually an inspiration to me. I hope you are fully recovered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The calendar is an official midori insert, The weekly vertical calendar 2015. It comes in two booklets. But...you can get the same layout without set dates where you can just fill in the date yourself. Thank you for your kind words and I am almost fully recovered. A little cough still here and there, but my energy is back.

      Delete
  3. Dee-lishus! (Is that what I said last time you posted it?) I LOVE seeing planner pages, and yours have what I like best--color and busy-ness!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...