Thursday, March 12, 2015

Scenes from the Midori

I'm still very much in love with my Midori Traveler's Notebook. It's becoming a real work horse for me. I use it as my calendar/planner and to do list, an idea book for artsy stuff and just as a general notebook.
I've also recently added some loose pieces of paper and notecards in the back with a clip so that I can make sketches or do journal writing on the go and then add those later to my journal. That way I don't have to bring both my journal and my midori with me everywhere.

So just because I love this book so much, here are some scenes from my Midori.











I love how it holds everything I need on the go together and I also still really like the size of it and the beautiful leather of the cover that gets more and more scratched as I take it everywhere. ;-)

I really feel like I found my ideal all in one planner/notebook.

I suppose this post can only be appreciated by fellow stationery or planner addicts, but I happen to know that there are plenty of those among my blogsy people, so this one is for you. ;-)

Wishing you all a wonderful and artsy day!