Friday, March 20, 2015

Photography Friday (and announcing a little blog break)

It's hard to imagine that just a few weeks ago I was so low on energy I could hardly walk around the ponds. Now I'm feeling so much better, of course I'm enjoying my walks more than ever. Nothing like being limited in your health to make you appreciate it when it returns.

Naturally I had to bring my camera with me on my first 'real' walk since getting sick. And of course now I have to share some of the pics with you, so you can tag along. Enjoy!






















I know I'm most fortunate to live a place that offers such sights on a daily basis. And still I like to roam other places from time to time. Especially places that look a little like mine, but are still different.

Over the past few years I have taken vacations to the other  Dutch Wadden Sea Islands and the coming week I will visit the last one on that list, namely Texel. It's the island that is to the west of mine and it's the biggest island of the five inhabited ones. I will be staying in an appartment in one of their coastal towns, and I'm very curious. I have only been to Texel once for one day, so there is still much left to explore.

Of course I will bring my camera. Of course I will bring my journal. And of course I will be sure to have a full report for you when I get back to the blog. That will be in about ten days. No doubt I'll treat you to some slideshows and journal pages. So be prepared for some vacation rambling when I get back.

Until then I wish you all a wonderful and artsy time!