Saturday, March 14, 2015

From the Canson Book

It's time for a peek in my journal again.

I'm enjoying the Canson Book very much. The compact book makes it possible for me to write on the couch! That may not seem like a big thing, but the last journal Flora was so big I could only write sitting at a table. So this is quite nice. ;-)










For those of you who enquired about the status of my flu: I'm doing much better, thank you. Last week I worked half days because my energy level was still very low, but now I feel back to almost normal. Still coughing a little here and there, but indeed very little. And I can walk again without feeling like I'm running a marathon. So good to feel a bit like myself again. 

I hope you're all doing well and are enjoying something artsy and/or expressive this weekend. Have a good time my blogsy people.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Here in North Carolina USA, everyone is coughing and a lot of sinus problems. I have had my share. Sick of being sick.
    This is such a great looking journal. Isn't it nice to be able to sit anywhere you want and write your thoughts? The pictures are just so bright and interesting. TFS
    Barb
    USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb. Here the flu's going around too. I'm hoping I'm done with it now for the rest of the year. Hope you are feeling better too.

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...