Friday, November 2, 2012

Photography Friday

Time for another Photography Friday. Again these pictures were taken with my phone. But as you can see by the latest photo I now finally have a new camera and I will be experimenting with that one for a while in the time to come.

A spotted leaf. I loved the look of this, but do wonder what it means.

These narrow leaves fascinated me.

A look into the forest.

Fall is definitely taking over.

Amazing reflection. I can't get enough of reflections.

A close up of my lazy assistant. I don't know why I keep paying him.

A very still marina on a very cloudy day.

"Who reads this is crazy" ( and no, I didn't write this)

Beach beast?

New boats, old boats...

Someone left their heart on the beach.

An overcast day on the island.

Can you believe these colors?

My new photography friend! I'm in love...

Wishing you all a wonderful and artsy weekend. Mine will be a long weekend at my oldest sisters' and together we will again visit the Kreadoe in Utrecht. Wanna know what all that is about, check out last years post here. Will give a full report when I get back!

6 comments:

  1. These are great pix! no wonder you're in love with this camera. But you also have a great eye for seeing the scene,too.

    Your assistant is doing his job -- creating a still center for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. These pictures were not taken with my new camera though, but with my phone. As for my assistant: I pretty much hired him just because he's cute. :-)

      Delete
  2. I especially like the photo of the boats. Very soulful looking. Leaf spot is usually a fungus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teri. I thought the leaves might be something like that.

      Delete
  3. I hope you had a great weekend, Caatje! That is SOME camera! I really like the photo of the path into the woods. And your kitty is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a wonderful weekend! And my assistant is indeed adorable (well, most of the time anyway, haha).

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...