Monday, November 12, 2012

Guest post on Create Mixed Media

Well, today my post is simply to brag that I have a guest post on Create Mixed Media! I'm very proud, since I was asked because of a blog post on this here blog. This just goes to show what a blog can lead to. I keep being amazed at all the wonderful things this blogsy stuff is bringing me.

Anyway, here's a little cut out from their current front page. Of course I will only be on there very temporarily, but it sure looks cool and the post itself is there to stay. Yay!


You can read the full post here.  It's about a thing that's very dear to my heart: the importance of practicing your art. Hope you enjoy!

Have a wonderful and artsy week!

10 comments:

  1. How exciting Caatje... congratulations... lovely to see your gorgeous work being featured... off to read all about it...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have just been to have a look Caatje... registered and tried to leave a message but it is not going through... so just wanted to say... beautifully written... and great advice... and yes... borrowing that mantra... with the Russian accent of course...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad you can't comment there. Nice of you to come back here to tell me what you thought about it. Prrractisss! ;-)

      Delete
  3. Where did I get that advice before? ;) Ahh, 'prrractisss'... I will add the Russian accent to it (have to see that movie!) Congrats on this guestpost Caatje!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! The accent really is very important for it to work! ;-)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations Caatje! You totally deserve to be in the spotlight. I'm off to follow the link. And I know I've asked before...and have forgotten...but won't forget again... do you prefer Carin or Caatje?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both are fine. Carin is my everyday name. Caatje is my nickname both with friends and family and on the web. I respond to both and don't really have a preference one way or another. :-)

      Delete
  5. Congratulations, Caatje! That's awesome. I'm on my way over to check out your article now.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...