Friday, November 9, 2012

More from the Moon Journal

How I love my Moon Journal and yet how I long for it to be finished. I'm still not sure what my next book will be, but I do know it has to be one that I can finish in a shorter amount of time. I crave a little variety in size and shape.

But yes, I do love my Moon Journal. I love how it's filling up and recording my life of the last seven months. I love how each journal is like a chapter of my existence. The journal really is like a witness. I was here. My journal proves it.

Here are some of my latest spreads:







Hope you enjoyed this peek into my huge altered atlas and I hope you are journaling too and if not, what are you waiting for? Go start one. It's a wonderful record of you.

Wishing you all a wonderful and artsy weekend! I will have an exciting one as I will be going to the musical "Soldaat van Oranje" which is said to be quite spectacular. I look forward to it. See you next week!

16 comments:

  1. I especially loved the colors and images in that top spread. Dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your journal, I have never seen one quite like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zom, I'm glad you like it. :-)

      Delete
  3. Prachtig! Mooie kleuren en achtergronden! En wat schrijf je ontzettend veel.
    Haha lees ik het goed dat jij hier ook een atlas hebt gebruikt? gaat goed he!
    Groet, goed weekend en geniet van Soldaat van Oranje!

    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, klopt, het is een atlas. Het is zelfs al mijn tweede journal dat van een atlas is gemaakt!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE your Moon Journal, too! It's incredibly beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your Moon Journal Caatje... your pages are stunning... I love the beautiful images... the colors... and the handwriting... truly wonderful...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ze zijn weer 'echt Caatje' en prachtig! Ik heb me nog niet aan zo'n heel groot journal gewaagd... en mocht ik er ooit één in die maat beginnen, dan zou ik inderdaad ook weinig pagina's willen. Het lijkt me nogal een klus, zo groot werken/schrijven - misschien is het meer wat 'voor erbij?' Het lokt me wel aan, om dat eens te proberen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nou ja, het schrijven is gewoon klein hoor en voor mij is het echt heel makkelijk zoveel te schrijven. Maar zo'n journal voor erbij gebruiken zou ik pas écht lastig vinden, want dan zou het nooit vol raken! :-)

      Delete
  7. Your background colors are so luscious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love bright colours a lot!

      Delete
  8. I know what you mean about your journal being a witness- I have a quote on the first page of mine.. something about it being "evidence of living"..

    How long have you been working in your moon journal? I love the first spread, it's such a pretty blue :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started this journal in march, so I've been working on it for eight months now, which for me is a very long time to work on a journal.

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...