Monday, February 27, 2012

More spreads from the In Between Book

Slowly (well, I suppose slow is in the eye of the beholder) my In Between Journal is fillling up. I fill about a spread a day, but of course sometimes I skip a day (or two) when I just don't have the time to journal in the morning. I don't know what it is about mornings, but I prefer to journal then over any other time of the day. I actually eat a quicky breakfast at work just so I have time to journal at home, that's how addicted I am to this stuff! ;-)

Anyway, here's a few more spreads from my current journal for your viewing pleasure.













I like the fact that I'm adding a lot of my own photographs to these pages. I have to say that my smart phone is really making me take pictures on the go more often, especially when I'm on one of my walks. The fake polaroids from the RetroCamera app make it very easy to put a little caption underneath the photographs.

I hope you enjoyed looking at these pages and I wish each and every one of you a very happy and artsy week!

13 comments:

  1. I love how you've used the tape in so many clever way, Caatje. I'm inspired to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very beautiful journal pages, very well done!
    Thank you for sharing :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love seeing your pages Caatje. Totally agree about enjoying having phots on them. I'm still keeping up my photo a day challenge and using them to make mini journal cards and find having my own photos on there makes it a really personal little box of memories now too! Smartphones are ace when it comes to quick and easy photos, totally agree!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. And it shows how much you love it Caatje... because your work and these pages are beautiful...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you write so much and are willing to share it online too, it looks scrumptious and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heerlijk, om al die lettertjes voorbij te zien komen. Ik ben net zo'n 'schrijver' als jij en ja, ook voor mij werkt het goed om dingen op te schrijven en zo van een afstand te bekijken. Jij houdt me trouwens aardig een spiegel voor: ik zou ook wel eens wat meer aan mezelf (conditie in mijn geval) moeten denken en vooral ook op tijd naar bed gaan. Zucht. Moeilijk hè?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik heb nu een week geprobeerd vroeg naar bed te gaan. Dat lukte op zich wel, maar ik vond mijn avond gewoon veel te kort en dat vond ik niks aan. ;-)

      Delete
  7. Love your pages! I need to get out my washi tape and use it, like you do. TFS
    Aloha, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een heerlijk journal weer. Ik word er helemaal vrolijk van!
    En, ik heb een blog-award voor je :-)
    Check mijn blogje!

    xx Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. PS , ken jij trouwens het mixed media en art journal forum al?? Lijk me nét wat voor jou ;-)

    http://artjournaling.forum2go.nl/

    xx Tessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nee, kende ik niet. Lijkt inderdaad echt wat voor mij. Maarr...ik zit al bij diverse yahoo groups en ning groepen en er kan eigenlijk gewoon niet meer bij, dus ik weet niet of ik er wat mee ga doen. Ik ga in ieder geval even kijken. Dank.

      Delete
  10. Great pages! I'm loving all those colors and images.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hoi! Ik heb je een award gegeven! Kijk maar op mijn blog; http://creanoes.blogspot.com

    Groetjes, Anoeska

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...