Tuesday, January 31, 2012

ROD2 completed

I know, I promised you the conclusion of ROD2 for yesterday, but life got in the way, so today's the day!  Better a little late than never, right? Right! ;-)

About a week ago I finished my second Remains of the Day Journal and today I'll show you the last spreads and how the journal now looks standing up and brimming with stuff. As before you will get the before and after pictures. Here we go!

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After (sorry about the glare)

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before


After

Well, that's all folks! I'm proud to have filled it up so well, but I'm sad to see it go, even though of course it's not really going anywhere, since I'll cherish it forever. I just won't work in it on a day to day basis anymore, so I will miss it. But...my new journal, the in between journal, is already on its way and I will show you more about that one soon and look forward to that. I'm also working on a tutorial based on that journal, so stay tuned!

I hope you enjoyed watching ROD2 get filled and I also hope you will have a wonderful artsy week.

(PS, thanks for the responses to my last post. I'm thinking about which option I like best and will get back to you on that. I do aim to make commenting as easy as possible, but that has to go for myself too, haha.)