Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's that time of year again

Yup, just like last year I will be taking a break from blogging during the winter holidays and the coming of the new year. It's my annual little break from the world, to get back to me, myself and I (and this year there's a new cat involved too, haha).

Starting tomorrow I will have a two week vacation and I want to skip on all my online artsy stuff for that time, so I will be going no mail on my yahoo groups and putting a hold on this blog too. I will be back the week of january 9th!


I will of course check my mail from time to time, so if you have a question or remark about anything, feel free to e-mail me at c.m.j.winkelman[at]home[dot]com.

Wishing you all a wonderful christmas and an amazing new year. Hope to see you again in january for more artsy fun! Until then! Love, Caatje

7 comments:

  1. And a wonderful Christmas to you Caatje... have a fabulous vacation...
    and have lots of fun with your new little fur baby...

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geniet van je vrije en 'digi-loze' dagen Caatje!!! Ik wens je een hele fijne tijd en ik ben er zeker weer bij in het nieuwe jaar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Caatje, hope you have a lovely vacation 'see' you in the new year :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, Caatje...I look forward to having you back online in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you're still on vacation I I just wanted say I'm really pleased I have discovered your work & blog this year and HAPPY NEW YEAR! x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...