Wednesday, June 22, 2016

From the Morning Book

My Morning Book is my daily art practice. I work in it every morning right after getting up for half an hour, so no matter how the day goes I know I have at least done one little creative thing. I am enjoying it very much, which is about the only reason I can keep it up.

Here are some finished pages for your viewing pleasure (I hope!):







All these were drawn with a pigma pen and coloured in with Tombow dual brush markers. The birthday one was also washed with water for a painterly effect. I did that one on my own birthday and now use it a lot to congratulate people on Facebook. So sometimes there actually is a practical use for all this artsy stuff, haha.

Wishing you all a wonderful and artsy day!

4 comments:

  1. Bruin, oranje, rood.... een beetje míjn kleuren op het moment dus ik vind je patronen-pagina's erg mooi Caatje!!! Ennuh... ben een tijd niet actief geweest op internet en heb dus je verjaardag gemist... wanneer was dat eigenlijk? Enfin, alsnog hoerahoerahoera en gefeliciteerd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was in April, al weer een tijdje terug dus. Fijn weekend!

      Delete
  2. I love them all but especially the one with the squares on it and then the circles on top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that just shows how tastes can differ. It's one of my least favorites, go figure! ;-)

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...