Tuesday, April 14, 2015

More mail art

A few weeks ago I posted a bunch of cards I made here and asked if there were people who would like one. Well, guess what? A lot of you did! In fact a lot more of you than I had cards for. But I put every responder on a list and promised to make cards for them. I also warned them it might take some time to get a card to everybody, but I do intend to keep my word.

Anyway, I recently finished another batch of cards and here they are:









These have all been sent out already, so they are not available, and I am working on a new batch that is also already taken. However I am enjoying this card making thing very much, so maybe in the future I will put out another call for takers. I'm on a roll! ;-)

Wishing you all a wonderful and artsy day!




12 comments:

  1. Hi Carin,
    Your cards are lovely. I received mine late last week, happy mail day! I will be sending you something in turn shortly.
    Hope you're having a wonderful week!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to getting mail from you Mary. :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi There,
    I have been on a 2 week vacation to the beach. It was a little cold but, the ocean and sand made me happy. I am now in the process of catching up on emails. I make myself a promise no email on a holiday.
    These cards are just beautiful. It shows that you have given much thought on what you wanted to put on each card. The pictures that you have cut out seem to all tell a tale. I like the packages and the free at last statement. Thanks for sharing.
    Barb
    USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barb and good to hear you had yourself a nice vacation.

      Delete
  3. Leuke en spontane kaarten telkens met een toffe boodschap of idee .
    Groetjes
    Debora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank Debora, ik vind het erg leuk ze te maken.

      Delete
  4. I would love to be on your card list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, mail me your address Mary and I will put you on it and you will be the first to receive one if I make a new set of cards. Can't promise when, but it will happen, haha. c.m.j.winkelman[at]home.nl

      Delete
  5. Carin, I just got my card a couple of days ago ... THANK YOU so much, I love it!! : ) (Hugs)

    Have a nice Wednesday, friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, another happy recipient. Glad you liked it Debi. ;-)

      Delete
  6. Ik opende net mijn brievenbus en hoera een leuke envelop en dit keer géén rekeningen ,géén reclame maar wel een héél mooie kaart van jou , het bezorgde me een instant goed gevoel en een lach op mijn gezicht ,héél erg bedankt 'Caatje' Carin !!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...