Friday, October 19, 2012

Photography Friday

No idea what you call these in English, but they are pretty and red and orange and yellow, so who cares! ;-)

Low tide, blue sky, waves....aaaaah....inhale....exhale....

This is my town, Oost-Vlieland (of course it's also the only town).

The main road to the west side of the island, called Postweg (the road, not the west side).

On beautiful late afternoons I sometimes go on hikes after work and enjoy sights like this.

On the edge of the forest...

....there's a beautiful path to enjoy both trees and dunes at the same time.

Almost finished, highly recommend it.

Water leaves such amazing patterns in the sand.

Fall is here!

Mushrooms are taking over!

More sand patterns, these are very geometrical.

Symmetry and a perfect reflection, who can resist that?

Working on the third Bronckhorst Journal.

Me and my shadow wishing you a wonderful and artsy weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Hele mooie foto's weer Carin.
    Goed weekend!

    Groet,Marga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je wel en jij ook prettig weekend.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous photos! And someone besides me takes photos of the patterns left on sand by the waves! I would be in bliss there. Happy weekend to you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann. I always am on the lookout for patterns and textures.
      PS your comment was mistaken for spam by blogger, that's why it didn't show up right away. No idea why, but it's fixed now.

      Delete
  3. Wat een mooie foto's weer Carin, die rozebottles heten rosehip in het engels.
    Ja ja het paddestoelen seizoen is weer geopend kan ik ook nooit genoeg van krijgen en leuk die zandstrepen en goed seizoen voor schaduwfoto's. Heerlijk najaar (als het maar droog is) En dat is het hier nu niet. Fijn weekend, groetjes Carla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mooi he, zo'n herfstwereld. Hier is het momenteel vooral grijs, maar wel droog, dus ik kan in ieder geval de paden op en de lanen in. :-)

      Delete
  4. Such peace and beauty here Caatje... your photos are stunning... have been scrolling through your gorgeous blog to see what I have missed whilst I have been away... and love love love your coloring book zine... my fingers are itching already....lol

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jenny. And welcome back!

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...