Friday, August 6, 2010

Finished journal art

Well, the piece I started yesterday is finished. I added a lot to it and here is how it looks:


I really enjoyed making it as I did with the other two pieces in this new style. What I also loved was adding the ribbon and lace (have I mentioned how I love ribbon and lace?). It really ads texture and interest. I was thinking to myself afterward that the texts, while meant to be a reference to art and play, could also be interpreted as a brothel commercial ;-) Oh well, to each his/her own, haha. I'm now hoping to make a piece in similar style this weekend on a canvas. I'll let you know if that works out.

4 comments:

  1. This is my first visit to your blog as I found it through EDM. Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I didn't see it as a brothel advertisment until you mentioned it ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...