Monday, July 7, 2014

Tall Ships Races 2014 - part two of two

Saturday I showed you the first part of a series of photographs I took in the port town of Harlingen where the Tall Ships Races 2014 were hosted. You can read more about in the previous post.

I had a wonderful time walking around the huge sailboats, but also visiting the fishing harbour and the nautical market that was being organized. And of course Harlingen itself is a lovely town.

So here's the second part of a selection of the (about 250!) pictures I took that day. Enjoy!














I kept track with the Runkeeper app on my smartphone and it turns out that I walked over 12 km that day (about 8 miles) just going back and forth between the different sights, so I got plenty of exercise as well! 

Hope you liked taking this peek through my camera at all these pretty sights and I wish you another wonderful and artsy day!