Thursday, September 13, 2018

Tall Ships Races 2018 - abstracts, lines and close-ups

In my last post I told you about my trip to the Tall Ships Races in Harlingen at the beginning of August.

Being around all those ships and the harbor in general brought out my big love of lines and details and I took a whole lot of pictures just because of that fascination. Just the shape of masts, the lines of ropes, or the way little details looked up close is an endless source of beauty for me.

So here is a series of photos I took that day that shows things in a bit of a different light.



















I feel like some of these pics could be turned into really interesting abstract paintings or drawings, but for now I'll just like them for wat they are.

Hope you like them too and wishing you all a wonderful and artsy day!