Monday, September 12, 2016

Tiny mandalas

From time to time I like to draw tiny mandalas in a tiny sketchbook that is fully dedicated to them.

Here are some of my latest:





All of these measure about 9x9 cm, which is less than 4x4 inches. The little sketchbook is a Canson Art Book 180. The mandalas are always drawn freehand with a drawing pen (a pigma micron in this case) and coloured in with felt tip pens (stabilo 68).

This is the perfect art to do on the couch. In fact I don't think I've ever done a tiny mandala anywhere else, haha.

Wishing you all a wonderful and artsy day!

4 comments:

  1. Ik vind deze "zetelkunst" heel erg geslaagd en een goede combinatie 'relaxen /bezig zijn ";

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tiny mandala book! I've been making tiny books (such as can hang as a necklace) and I was just thinking it would be fun to fill each page with a different Zentangle pattern. Your post reminds me of this same idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like like a really cool idea.

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...