Sunday, September 4, 2016

Abstract Sunrise

A few posts ago I shared some pictures from one of my morning walks. You can see those here.

The walk was taken partly during sunrise and I wondered if I could photograph the sun up close. So I used my zoom camera to get as close as possible and took some shots. Since I didn't have a tripod or anything to rest my camera on a lot of them are out of focus, but I can't help it...I love them!

This is the only one that came out perfect.







They are somehow like abstract art and make me wish I was a better painter so I could render these in oil paint or something, even the blurry ones. Or pastel maybe. Oh please, say there's an accomplished painter amongst you who will try it out? A girl can dream right?

Wishing you all a wonderful and artsy day!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Carin - I always love your nature photography and find it very soothing and calming to look at. These pictures of the sunrise are gorgeous!! Knowing your art as I do, through your blog and Facebook, I bet you could draw/paint the sunrise. Hope you're having an artsy day! Kristen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Kristen, hope you're having a wonderful day too.

      Delete
  2. Oh Caatje, deze foto's zijn inderdaad prachtig en ja een echte uitdaging om te schilderen , als ik je foto's mag gebruiken wil ik het wel is proberen als ik uit vakantie kom , kan / wil je ze doorsturen naar mij ? MAAR probeer zeker zelf ook is het gaat je aardig lukken daar ben ik zeker van , denk dat het ook te proberen valt met je markers die je kan bewerken met water voor het 'fluweel achtig' effect te bekomen , ben benieuwd ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tja, wie weet waag ik wel een poging, ooit...
      Je mag het rustig proberen hoor. Ik zal deze week even achter de computer gaan zitten en je er een paar sturen.

      Delete
  3. Wow, blurry or not they are gorgeous......Linda E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are wonderful all of them really and you should not care if anybody says you are using the wrong equipment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Audrey. And nobody told me my equipment was wrong, I just said that to get a good focus I would need a tripod because it's hard to keep your camera still with your hands especially when you zoom in on things. ;-)

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...