Sunday, May 29, 2016

Walking Pictures

I love to walk and I love to take pictures. Because I live in a beautiful place it is very easy to combine the two. I just slip my cell phone in my pocket and I'm ready to go.  And it never gets boring!

Here are some pictures I took with my phone in the past weeks.












Sometimes I take pictures when I'm not walking as well!
The next one was taken from a bus after I visited my family on the main land. It's a beautiful shot of the cloudy sky above the Frisian landscape. I was sorry that day that we were on the highway and I couldn't just get out to take a truckload of photographs. But oh well, I at least managed this one:


Hope you enjoyed another round of natural beauty and I wish you all a wonderful and artsy day!

4 comments:

  1. Heel mooie foto's , ik hou van die "koffer zetels" of hoe noem je ze .. die zou ik echt is willen uitproberen ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik noem ze altijd gewoon strandstoelen. Je mag er alleen inzitten als je ervoor betaalt. Geen idee wat het kost trouwens. Ik vind ze er wel erg leuk uitzien altijd.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures from a beautiful land. I so appreciate your sharing your pics with us, i love seeing them!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debi, it's good to know that my endless picture taking can give someone else some joy as well. :-)

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...