Tuesday, May 17, 2016

From the ScrapBook (my journal)

Here's another look into my current journal, the ScrapBook, which is ...well...a scrapbook. 
I repurposed it as a journal, because I loved the format of it. It measures 25x25 cm (10x10 inches) and has different types of lovely paper in it and a couple of pages where you can insert loos ephemera.












You may guess from the pictures that these spreads were done in my first weeks after adopting my cat Spooky and there's even the drama of him going missing and his neutering. Fun times. :-)

Hope you enjoyed this peek and wishing you all a wonderful and artsy day.

4 comments:

  1. Wat een mooi geschrift en alles zo netjes , leuk om te zien !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wat een heerlijk dagboek! En wat een hoop tekst! Ik krijg dat nooit zo goed verzonnen hoor, zulke lappen tekst: knap hoor dat je je gedachten zo goed kan verwoorden. Gr Tessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, het is gewoon opschrijven wat in me opkomt. Daarom is er ook vaak veel herhaling en gezeur. Het maakt mijn volle hoofd een beetje leger in de ochtend.

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...