Friday, April 25, 2014

Getting back to myself

This afternoon I said goodbye to the last of the family visitors. I had a wonderful time and I was spoiled rotten, but I must admit it's nice to get back to myself and my quiet life again.

I sat on the couch to read and just take some deep relaxing breaths. My assistant joined me as I hardly was home in the past days and when I was my sister's dog was there also much too often for his liking. ;-)

And later today I went for a long beach walk. Of course my guests liked the beach too, but they are not such endless  wanderers as myself.

Now I will have a full three days to myself and I look forward to really get back to the fake journal and my own daily rythm.

Have a good weekend all!

14 comments:

  1. Looks lovely, Caatje! Enjoy! (Except for that beetle bug!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andria. And except for the pic I left the bug alone, haha.

      Delete
  2. Lovely when our guests arrive and also lovely to get back to our life when they depart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you! love my friends, love when they leave me alone, too! I like the insect very much. To me they're just little animals, very interesting, and I've drawn a lot of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Confession: I took that one to freak my sisters out by messaging it to them over the phone! They hate bugs with a passion. ;-)

      Delete
  4. Ahhhhhhhhh.... enjoy the peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying it tremendously. :-)

      Delete
  5. I love it when you "take" us walking with you around your lovely island home. What a
    wonderful thing it must be to be able to walk on a beach, next to an ocean, whenever
    you have the time. Sigh. Enjoy your time off and your quiet home. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always happy to have my blogsy people along. And yes, I'm very much aware of how priviliged I am.:-)

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...