Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Back to MJ's 32nd Book (International Fake Journal Month)

The fake journal has stolen my heart. Even though April is almost at an end I want to keep working in it for another month. Partly because April was so super busy, but mostly because I just love MJ's book!

I never had the illusion that I would fill the entire book and I still don't, but I do want to explore it further. I never knew keeping a fake journal would be so liberating!

Anyway, here are some new and updated pages from the book, plus a peek at the progress of the cover I'm making for it.

Wishing you all a wonderful and artsy week!

8 comments:

  1. Very artistic art journal work. I especially like the felt and stitching work. Very pretty.
    Barb
    USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat wordt een prachtige kaft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So much to look at and absorb. So many cool patterns and vivid colours and JOY!!!
    You can tell that you're enjoying yourself thoroughly with this journal and the creative
    freedom you are experiencing through it. I really love what you're doing with the cover.
    Colourful and three dimensional and tactile all at once. Oh, and glad to hear you're having
    some nice weather. Care to share? Have a fab weekend!!! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all your kind words. I am indeed having a blast with this book.
      As for the weather, you know life is good when you can spend hours lying in the dunes with the sun on your face and fluffy white clouds going by. :-)

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...