Thursday, August 29, 2013

Still pattern crazy

I keep enjoying drawing and colouring in patterns in my Moleskine sketchbook. Here are my latest.






All these were drawn with a drawing pen with brush tip and then coloured in with Pitt Big Brush markers. I so love doing these. There's something very satisfying about them. It does take some time to fill a page, but it slows down the mind, which is good for an impatient person like myself.

Hope you like looking at them as much as I liked making them. I'm sure more of these will follow, 'cause I"m nowhere near tired of them. ;-)

Wishing you all a wonderful and artsy day!

8 comments:

  1. I like it so much! Unbelievable, where do you get the ideas. The repetition of the patterns are calming and i really like to watch them.

    Groet, Wanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just start somewhere with a shape or line and it kind of happens on its own. :-) I rarely plan them out.

      Delete
  2. Love your patterns and colors. Please keep sharing them. Linda E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty colors and designs. What pleasure to flip through a book filled with these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually can't wait till this book is filled up for just that reason. :-)

      Delete
  4. These books must be so much fun to see and hold in person! They must POP!! Fun and really cool - great patterns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dan, I do love working in a book with pattern after pattern after pattern... :-)

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...