Friday, August 9, 2013

Photography Friday

Sometimes the beach  and the sky above it are so beautiful that all I can do is just take picture after picture after picture. This was the case a short while ago when there were amazing clouds, light and reflections to behold. So this Photography Friday is all about the beach on the early morning of a cloudy day. Enjoy!








Can you believe that light? Sometimes the filters on my smart phone app can change the colours a little, but this time it really was just like that. I could just look at these pictures forever and ever.  Sigh... ;-)

Wishing you all a wonderful and artsy weekend!

12 comments:

  1. My goodness - what a blessed place! Thank you, Caatje, for taking these photos in a place I am far from, and saying to me: "stop!" "look" - it is so good for me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Judith, and yes, it is important to keep your eyes open and notice things. :-)

      Delete
  2. Amazing pictures. I love the foam and the sky is amazing. You homeland is beautiful.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Barb
    USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barb. Hope you have a good weekend too.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Het was ook een bijzonder prachtige ochtend. :-)

      Delete
  4. Your pictures are just magnificent. I can see why you couldn't stop taking pictures. I live in Florida near a beach and I always take my camera when I walk at sunrise. I, too, can't get enough of the clouds, the Gulf, the colors... and take way more pictures than I need to. What a joy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Sometimes I wonder if the real reason I bring my camera (or camera phone) is because it helps me to be more aware of the beauty around me.

      Delete
  5. What beautiful photographs. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Terri, glad you like them.

      Delete
  6. These pictures are just fabulous. I wish I could be there. Thanks for showing them to us. Linda E.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...