Tuesday, November 16, 2010

More background love

I keep working on the backgrounds in an A4 sketchbook that I am turning into some sort of art journal. I've already shown the first pages in one of my previous posts and today I want to show you some more.










I could just make these all day long (if only I had the time and no other artsy loves). All the paper used is by K&Company. I still have about 10 pages to go in this sketchbook and then I have to decide what exactly I am going to do with it. I know it will be some kind of journal, but that's just about all I know right now. We'll have to wait and see where the muse takes me ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful backgrounds Caatje...love those papers...

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...