Sunday, June 6, 2010

art card

Last year and the year before I was really into art trading. Especially when it came to atc's. But so far this year has hardly brought any trading at all. I am simply too busy with other stuff. However, last week I read the book "Good mail day"  and it got me thinking about mail art again. So I couldn't resist making a little art card. Here it is:


It was simply fun making it. I may send it to someone or keep it to make prints of. But would it then still be mail art I wonder?

2 comments:

  1. Love your mail art Caatje. You have a fabulous blog and your art journal pages are just wonderful...
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...