Monday, June 22, 2015

Walking on Instagram

Since a few months I've been back on Instagram. I left last year, but I started to miss it so I decided to get back to it. I'm thinking it doesn't take all that much extra time since I can directly post my Instagram entries on Facebook and that way I get two for one.

Anyway, through Instagram I daily post my morning paintings, but also a little wrap up of my walks and the latter is what this post is about. I recently discovered the PicFrame app, which I mostly use for printing with my Selphy printer (aah, what a lovely invention that is), but it's also handy to put more than one photograph into a single image to share on social media.

Since I usually bring my phone on my walks I always end up taking pictures along the way and now often I will pick four of my favorites and put them together into one image so I can show the world what I encounter on my walks.

I thought you, my blogsy people, might enjoy these little wrap ups of my walks too, so that's why I'm sharing some of them here.












All these sets are from different walks. As you can see I'm pretty spoiled when it comes to beautiful surroundings. Taking pictures like this is not just to show the world where I live and share pretty pictures, but also and mostly to keep myself aware of how fortunate I am. I think I do a lot of my photography and also my blogging for that reason: to stay in touch with my own life and practice a sense of gratitude for it. It helps keep my eyes open for the good stuff.

I hope you enjoyed this peek into my regular walks and I hope you are keeping your eyes open for the beauty that surrounds you. If you want to follow me on Instagram you can click here. Would love to see you there!

Wishing you all a wonderful and artsy day.