Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Winter Walk in Black and White

We are just coming out of a few weeks of very hot summer weather over here, and if you have been an regular visitor of this blog you may already know that I am not a lover of summer and heat. I am already looking eagerly at the light at the end of the tunnel that mere mortals call autumn. 

Don't get me wrong, I can see the beauty of summer and the way things grow and bloom and to be fair most of our summers on the island are pretty mild, but the last few weeks have confirmed once again that I am mostly made for fall and winter.

That may be why when I went looking for pictures to put in this post I couldn't resist a series of black and white photographs that I took while on a winter walk last season. So if you too need to cool down a little I have just the post for you! 












It's hard to imagine that all those trees were so bare and the land so rough. I can't wait for that to happen again, well...after a colourful fall of course, don't want to miss that. ;-)

Hope you are enjoying the slow change of seasons wherever you are and wishing you all a wonderful and artsy day!