Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Morning Collages

Shortly before my vacation I finished my morning collage project. As you (may or may not) know for over two years now I have been doing morning art (almost) every morning, usually (but not always) before breakfast. This has had different forms and the most recent one was doing 30 minutes of collage every morning until a cahier style sketchbook was filled up, which it now is.

I still have several collages to show you, enough for two posts, so I will do a little reflection on this project with the last batch. But here are five new collages for your viewing pleasure (I hope).

'Uitgeslapen' means having slept late, but also being sharp and smart.





I did not do my morning art in my vacation (I never do, vacations are about stepping out of your routines), so after I got back I was a little rusty and not fully ready for a new project, so I simply worked on some pattern drawings in an already started sketchbook to get back into my rythm again.

However now I'm slowly getting back into things, it's time for a new themed project. What it is? Well that's for a later post isn't? (oooh a cliffhanger, haha).

For now I wish you all a wonderful and artsy day.