Monday, March 20, 2017

Patterns in the Moleskine Sketchbook

I hadn't worked in my Moleskine sketchbook for a while. I mean the actual official sketchbook with the thick paper. I have been working in the ones with thin grid paper, because I have a grid addiction currently that won't go away, but because of that the actual sketchbook was a bit neglected.

So recently I decided to pick it up and do a few drawings. Of course they were also grid drawings (sigh), but at least I set up the grids myself, haha.







These drawing remind me most of colourful mosaics. They were drawn with a Pigma Graphic drawing pen and coloured in with Faber Castell Pittpens (brushpens). The paper of the sketchbook seems absolutely to be made for these markers, so I never use anything else in it. Never change a winning team. ;-)

Hope you are doing something colourful in your neck of the woods and wishing you a wonderful and artsy day.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the patterns (and colors) ... as always, you did a fabulous job! 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your patterns, but I also love hearing about the trials of being "you" and having to live with this grid fascination for now that you have no choice but to follow! Helps me deal with my own fascinations that come and go like tides... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably a good thing to follow our fascinations, they might just lead to new ones. ;-)

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...