Monday, August 29, 2016

The last of the Scrap Book (a journal)

Before my July break my regular journal was the Scrap Book, a big book with different types of pages, envelopes and fold outs. I liked it a lot, even though it wasn't always very practical. For my July break however I wanted everything as simple as possible so I started journaling in a much smaller notebook which I really enjoyed and somehow I never looked back.

That new journal is for another post, but it did mean that quite unexpectedly I finished my Scrap Book before the book was full. That's a very unusual thing for me to do, but I'm okay with it. It helps that I didn't have that many pages left to go and that the book was already becoming too bulky even though I removed a bunch of its pages.

So here is the last of the Scrap Book for your viewing pleasure.








For those who are curious and don't read Dutch, I'd say about 90% of what was written on these pages is about the diabetes struggle and starting insuline. Whatever I'm preoccupied with will naturally find its way into my journal, but what else are journals for? :-)

Wishing you all a wonderful and artsy day!