Thursday, August 11, 2016

From the Morning Book

In July I did not do my Morning Book, but luckily I still have plenty to show you from before that so here are some pages from this art journal/sketchbook in which I work for half an hour every morning, usually before breakfast.







All these pages were drawn with either a Pittpen or a Pigma Micron and coloured in with Tombow Dual Brush markers. Sometimes I used a wet brush to wash the colours for painterly effects.

I think I am enjoying this type of work the best. It's like drawing your own colouring book pages and then you actually get to colour them in too. ;-)

Working on the Morning Book is a wonderful start of the day. Even though it was nice to not have to do it for a month I did actually miss it when I didn't. So since August 1 I am back at my morning practice and enjoying it very much. You can be sure there will be many more pages to show in future posts.

Wishing you all a wonderful and artsy day!