Monday, March 28, 2016

Walking Pictures

Here are some photographs taken on my many walks over the past weeks. I prefer to walk alone, but I don't mind taking you with me vicariously on the blog, so enjoy!













All of these were taken on my beautiful island except one. Guess which one, haha.
That one was taken on a day trip to the city of Leeuwarden. Sometimes you gotta get off the island and join the civilized world!

Wishing you all a wonderful and artsy day and hope you had a lovely Easter weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Wat een heerlijke foto's. Zo af en toe ben ik wel een beetje jaloers hoor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soms ben ik bijna jaloers op mezelf. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Debi! I'm very privileged to live here. ;-)

      Delete
  3. Ik krijg héél véél goesting om uit te wijken !! Prachtige foto reportage wat een geweldige plek om te wonen .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zeker een keer doen, het is een mooi plekje.

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...