Saturday, February 7, 2015

Snow!

If you've been reading this blog for a while you know I am a big lover of winter and you also know that over the past two years we've had very little of it over here. But...Thursday we actually had some snow and it was also actually cold enough to still be there on Friday. And since Friday is a no work day for me, off to walking I went. Of course I brought my camera too, so I could take you all along with me. You're welcome.





















Now as you can see there wasn't a truck load of the white stuff, but at least I was able to capture and enjoy a little winter this year. As I'm writing this most of it has already melted away again, but at least I have the pictures to prove it was really there.

Wishing you all a wonderful and artsy weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! These lift my spirit... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful. I love the snow. We just had 18" of it recently, and we're about to get some more.....Linda E.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in a very moderate climate, so we practically never get that much. I can't even imagine walking through that! ;-)

      Delete
  3. In Zeeland nog geen sneeuw gezien deze winter... ja, een paar natte vlokken en één avond een 'sneeuwbui' - het niet noemenswaardige wittige laagje was de volgende ochtend na een uurtje verdwenen. Tja, 'zeeklimaat' zeker.... maar van mij hoeft het ook niet zo hoor. Laat de lente maar komen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tja, ik hou van echte winters, dus voelde me vorig jaar een beetje verwaarloosd, haha. Dit jaar stelt het ook niet veel voor, maar toch in ieder geval íets. ;-) PS Ik ben vast de enige persoon in het land die het jammer vind dat de dagen weer aan het lengen zijn.

      Delete
  4. Lovely! We've had about that much here in the Mid-Atlantic region of the US, and I was kind of hoping for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still hoping for more too where most are just hoping for spring, haha. ;-)

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...