Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pictures from my Bronckhorst Vacation - Part 3 of 3

From June 8 to 15 I went on a vacation to Bronckhorst, which is in the East of the Netherlands and the area I originally come from. I got to stay at my sisters house, relaxed a lot, read a lot, and explored the old neighbourhood to my hearts content. I went on many long bike rides (I'm talking 20 to 40 miles) and took many many pictures. I'm sharing some of the highlights with you so you can travel with me virtually. 

I will just let the pictures speak for themselves, but if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Hope you enjoy the trip!











8 comments:

  1. Beautiful residences and pictures. TFS
    Barb
    USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always your pictures are a delight - I enjoy "traveling" with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this stroll around your this part of your country. Some photos reminded me of my own region here in France, that is Lower Normandy. Lots of green spaces and lots of cows in the fields. No wonder some Dutch families have settled as farmers in my neighbourhood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had that same feeling with some of these pictures, like they were taken abroad. Sometimes I'm amazed at how beautiful my country actually is. This is a very different landscape from where I live now, I miss it sometimes and can get a little homesick for it.

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...