Friday, March 7, 2014

From The Notebook

My current everyday journal, The Notebook, is filling up nicely. It's not a pretty art journal with interesting layouts, but a much more direct book for jotting down thoughts, pasting in everyday ephemera and my own pictures and maybe draw a little. 

It's a big mismatch of all sorts of stuff and that's what I like about it.

Here's a selection of spreads. I'm not showing you all pages from this book, because most of it is just writing. It's nice to write again with abandon and without worrying about backgrounds and imagery.

Hope you enjoy this peek in my daily journal and wish you all a wonderful and artsy weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Mismatch of all sorts of stuff, as you say, is what makes this journal different and look crisp. TFS

    Barb
    USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it somehow feels very cosy this way! ;-)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for posting your pages-love how different each page is from the other.
    Aloha, Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is becoming a catch all for just about everything. Glad you like it.

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...