Friday, February 8, 2013

Photography Friday

Time for another Photography Friday to give you an impression of what caught my eye in the past few weeks.

I worked on colour samples. I'm doing a binder of all my mark making materials for reference.

The world was white for a while.

I loved the look of these blocks of wood in the snow.

Everything becomes beautiful when white.

A sunset over the Wadden Sea.

My sister made me cupcakes, they were delicious!

She let me pet her pup too! Such a cutie! Her name is Jinte and she's a border terrier.

A dreamcatcher in my sisters house. I loved the lines it made by itself and on the wall.

An ornament hung from the ceiling  and a shadow became an almost abstract photograph.

Mail art by Monkie.

My lazy assistant in the dark. He is the master of relaxation.

My coworker gifted me my very own mug, after someone accused me of stealing hers (all in good fun by the way).

Mail art by Andria.

The snow melted and left everything looking...I don't know....intense?

The beach after a storm. Cold, wild and windy.

These leafs reminded me of a butterfly (with a torn wing, but still...).

I hope you enjoyed this peek through my camera and  I wish all of you a wonderful and artsy weekend!

14 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place you live in. It looks so inspiring and full of calm and peacefulness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to run across my mail art to you in this post! I love your color sample pages...they are artwok in and of themselves! Monkie's mail art to you is sweet, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be doing a post about the colour samples sometime in the future. And I am very blessed with all the goodies that come in the mail. ;-)

      Delete
  3. Aww... such delightful photos! :]
    Love the color samples, the yummy cupcakes, the wonderful mail-art, and all the in-between
    Thank you for sharing ~xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I enjoy taking snapshots through the day, so these are like a little photojournal to me.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful pics! Love the ranges of colors in your sketchbook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That means a lot coming from you! ;-)

      Delete
  5. Caatje-I enjoyed visiting your blog and seeing all the wonderful photos you shared this week. I'm very inspired to get out my watercolors and do some circle templates of color. I love this!
    The white leaves that look like a butterfly is awesome too.
    Thanks also for visiting my blog this week and leaving me a comment. :-D Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for checking out mine!

      Delete
  6. Love this post Caatje, such great compilation of life as it is for you right now. Even the colour tests are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really relaxing to do too! No thinking required! ;-)

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...