Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Busy Bee

I've been a pretty busy bee lately, but very few things are finished, so I thought today I would give you a peek into the things I am working on right now, so you know I'm not lazing about. All of these little teasers will become blogposts sometime in the future, I promise.

I've started keeping a solely written journal and am trying to find a new sort of style/way to journal in the White Book.

I have several drawings in the Outside of the Studio Book that still need to be coloured in.

I'm working with the book Journal Fodder 365 in a big Moleskine watercolour book. Out of my comfort zone journaling.

An unifinished page for the colouring book zine that's still in the making.

A contribution to the Sketchbook Challenge that still needs to coloured in.


I'm working on sets of patterned papers. They will become freebies for you all too of course.
 
The artsy book I'm currently reading, which of course will be reviewed here.
 

I'm putting together a journal. On the left the inside cover and on the right the signatures.

 
And this is the outside cover in progress.  I am beading to fabric for the first time in my life!

All in all I am enjoying many productive hours inside and outside the studio and I'm loving it and learning new things. I'm looking forward to showing you some finished projects soon!

Hope you all are busy bees as well and wishing you a wonderful and artsy Wednesday!

18 comments:

  1. YIPPEE!!!
    Tons of inspiration here on this post... love it all. :]
    Did you mention, a coloring book in the making??? Very interesting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it's been in the making for a few months already, just a simple zine that people can print out at home. I always have so many things on the go that they take a long time to finish. But when I do finish it I will offer it on the blog as a freebie.

      Delete
  2. What a lot of great ideas. Your journal looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely designs! Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It sure is fun and it sure is a lot. I feel I need to focus more. ;-)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Aah, is that what it's called? Not 'scattered all over the place'? :-)

      Delete
  6. I love seeing your doodles! and I'm looking forward to reading about that Journaling book! (Of course)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it so far. And a person can never have too many journaling books. Well, a person can, but let's just keep that to ourselves. :-)

      Delete
  7. How wonderfully creative!! I have many sketchbooks, all much the same - I was thinking I have to shake things up a little, now I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nou, jij verveelt je niet! Het één na het andere moois komt voorbij. Geniet van alles Caatje, we zien t.z.t. de complete projecten wel verschijnen. Ik verheug me er al op!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik ook! Kan ik weer wat nieuws verzinnen. :-)

      Delete
  9. Oops, vorig commentaartje is van mij - drukte per ongeluk de 'anonymous' know...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank voor de verduidelijking. Fijn weekend.

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...