Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Corona Cards

When corona was at its highest point (or should I say lowest point?) in my country, I wanted to make a nice gesture of support, but I don't have much else to give except a bit of creativity, so I decided to make some special cards to bring some people a little ray of sunshine in dark times.

The idea was that I made the cards and send them directly to someone who wanted them or send them in their name to someone else. I put them up on Facebook and they were gone in no time! It was a fun little endeavor. 





Of course these cards would not have been possible without the help of my personal assistant and supervisor Spooky. It's important to have the right support around you in any creative play. 


Hope you have a creative support animal around you and wishing you a wonderful and artsy day.