Saturday, October 17, 2015

Morning Paintings #201-210

Because of all these trips and vacations (ahem), I am way behind on my Morning Paintings. Let me rephrase that: the blog is way behind. I am doing just fine and closing in on my 250th painting!

I did not paint during my Achterhoek vacation. For me vacations are times to get out of your regular routine so I have no problem skipping my painting practice then. But I'm back on track again and have a lot of catching up to do on the blog.

So without further ado, here are paintings no. 201 to 210.

#201 - Zig Zag

#202 - Mail Order Catalogue Girl

#203 - Flowers on Red

#204 - Rainbow Dots

#205 - Dashes in a Rectangled Spiral

#206 - Focus

#207 - Flowers

#208 - Roses in a Vase

#209 - Seven Flowers

#210 - Flower Bouquet

If you want to see my Morning Paintings real time you can follow me on Facebook or Instagram where I post them every morning right after I make them.

Wishing you all a wonderful and artsy weekend!