Sunday, November 1, 2020

A week in the Achterhoek; part two of two

Here's the second part of my photographic impression of a very uneventful week in the Achterhoek, where I was house and dog sitting for my sister in the beginning of October during a rather rainy week. 



























My walks were reasonably short. Sisters dog is getting on in years and cannot go as far as she used to and since I didnt want to break such a sweet dog I mostly stayed within a few miles of sisters house. 

I have to admit that I did miss going on day trips to nearby cities, which I usually do when I'm there. Even away from home corona makes the world very small. 

Still it was good to be in a different environment for a while and it was hard to say goodbye to that sweet doggy face!

Wishing you all a wonderful and artsy day.