Thursday, September 24, 2020

Digital Patterns

 Another bunch of mosaics and patterns that I drew on my iPad with Procreate.













Drawing these is so relaxing and calming, almost even more so than on paper. They take a lot of time so patience is key and that's good for me somehow. Working on them quiets my ever busy thoughts. There is no rush possible, you just have to slow down. 

While drawing I moslty listen to podcasts and audiobooks, although a lot of these were also done while having a cup of coffee somewhere after a long walk. I like how each drawing that way is a long process consisting of scattered pieces of time. In that way they are a kind of story in themselves, an experience almost more that a piece of art. For me as the maker at least. :-)

Hope you are enjoying something slow and calming in your life and wishing you a wonderful and artsy day.