Friday, March 8, 2019

A peek in the journal

My journal is my (almost) daily companion in life. I actually like to think of it as a type of travel journal for the everyday. It's mostly lots of writing with added photographs of my walks, the art I make and things that just speak to me. Sometimes I do a bit of decoration, but not often extensively.

I am still way behind on my journal posts when it comes to the blog. The pictures I'm showing you today are from a journal I worked in the spring of 2018. It is my third Leuchtturm1917 notebook. In my current life I am three journals ahead, so I really should do a few more journal posts soon if I ever want to catch up!

Anyway, here are some spreads from The Third Leuchtturm:















A lot of the writing in the above posts is about my struggle with diabetes and finding some peace of mind in a very stressful time. I can tell when looking back how this time lead to me taking a break from everything in the summer of last year. It's interesting to see, be it not all that pleasant. And luckily in time things got better again.

Still, such is life and I hope you enjoyed this peek into my journal and  I wish you all a wonderful and artsy day.