Friday, September 15, 2017

A cat while you wait ...

This isn't a real post. Just a quick message of sorts.

Usually on Friday I do two or three posts for the coming week, but right now life is a little bit full and busy and I need a little relaxation before another full week comes along. Not fretting about the blog will help, so I won't be posting in the coming week.

But ... I don't want to leave you empty handed so here is the king of relaxation showing us how it's done:








I think we can all learn something from him, don't you?

Wishing you all a wonderful and artsy week!

4 comments:

  1. Have a nice week too, Carin! And, I do believe you're right - Spook does have the right idea on how to relax. lol He's precious and so reminds me of my cat I had in the past - her name was Lexi, she was just 5 pounds, all black and was a manx and had no tail. I see a big resemblance between the two. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a thing for black cats, I had two before. They were very different from Spooky, but just as lovely and just as good at taking it easy. :-)

      Delete
  2. Everyone needs a break even from things that they love or like to do. Have a great week.
    Barb
    USA

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...