Thursday, December 8, 2016

From the Morning Book

As the year comes slowly to a close (did I say slowly? this year is racing past!) I am thinking about my morning art practice a lot. Once the current book is full I'm thinking of maybe doing a different theme every month of a different technique. There's plenty of things I want to get into or experiment with and just half an hour a day would be a good way to do that. We'll see what I come up with.

Here are six more pages from the current Morning Book:







All these were done in Faber Castell Pittpens and were started by drawing a simple grid in pencil (except the third one, hence the crooked lines here and there).

I do like my grids this year and I'm nowhere near done playing with them. Of course afterwards I erase the pencil lines as well as I can so the actual pattern stands out more. I just want you to realize I cannot actually draw a straight line. ;-)

Hope you liked the look of these pages and I wish you all a wonderful and artsy day.