Thursday, December 8, 2016

From the Morning Book

As the year comes slowly to a close (did I say slowly? this year is racing past!) I am thinking about my morning art practice a lot. Once the current book is full I'm thinking of maybe doing a different theme every month of a different technique. There's plenty of things I want to get into or experiment with and just half an hour a day would be a good way to do that. We'll see what I come up with.

Here are six more pages from the current Morning Book:







All these were done in Faber Castell Pittpens and were started by drawing a simple grid in pencil (except the third one, hence the crooked lines here and there).

I do like my grids this year and I'm nowhere near done playing with them. Of course afterwards I erase the pencil lines as well as I can so the actual pattern stands out more. I just want you to realize I cannot actually draw a straight line. ;-)

Hope you liked the look of these pages and I wish you all a wonderful and artsy day.



4 comments:

  1. Fantastic color choices and patterns.
    Barb
    USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, these are some of my personal favorites. :-)

      Delete
  2. Allemaal mooie patronen ! Ttz het jaar is weer voorbij gevlogen ,ik kan er echt niet bij dat het weeral december is en we is moeten terugblikken alsook vooruitblikken , ik ben er nog niet klaar voor .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, om de een of andere reden had blogger deze reactie bij de spam geplaatst, dus had ik hem niet gezien.
      Ja het jaar vliegt idioot snel voorbij, zo snel dat het al bijna volgend jaar is, haha! ;-)

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...